Monday, February 9, 2009

Love is in the air

Image courtesy of blogs.knoxnews.com

Valentines is a few days away so I thought I'd share who my new favorite singer/song writer is, Tristan Prettyman. Go here to listen to her stuff. I think she's talented and amazing and oh so perfect for a little valentines romance. To me she's a cross between Norah Jones and the old school Jewel. Slow dance in your kitchen and living room and fall more in love with your sweetheart. Happy Valentines!

3 people said...:

Cheri said...

I've never heard of her until now. I really like her! Thanks, I love discovering new singers that I just love!

Susan said...

What would I do without you keeping me in the loop of who's good and who isn't. You will laugh but I just discovered the name of a band I really like: Cold Play.

britta said...

i just checked her out on itunes. LOVE her!! thanks for the tip off.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails