Monday, November 5, 2007

Wedding Bells!


My Dad got married last Friday!! His wife Jill is the sweetest lady and wish them both all the happiness in the world! They met at the single dances, from what I understand, and knew each other for about 5 years before they started to date. I could tell it was getting serious when I stopped hearing from my Dad ;) They dated for about a year but didn't give us much notice for their wedding. I believe he told me two weeks ago that, SURPRISE, they were getting married Nov. 2nd. We had all expected it. In fact, Brad and I met Jill conference weekend last April and Brad had made a bet they would be hitched by the next conference. He was only off my a month or so. Scattered about are a few pictures Brad and I took of them at the Timpanogos Temple. It was a beautiful day!!!






















Here is the new Family. This was the first time we had all met each other. They all seemed really nice but lets face it-we probably won't see much of them and visa versa. Over time I'm sure we'll get to know each other.






Below are my cute Nieces and Nephews! Cheri made their dresses for another wedding this last summer. Clockwise:Christian, Aubrie, Hailee, & Emilee. Aren't they adorable!?






9 people said...:

Brooke said...

Tahnie-

This is Brooke (Wilde), remember me from SS? I just wanted to say that I happened upon your blog through Laura Wagstaff's--who had Kensey's. Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I peeked. (We have one too--take a peek if you'd like!) Congrats on expecting! You look SO cute! Hang in there for that last couple of weeks--I remember them as almost torturous because you get so miserably uncomfortable...and you just can't wait any longer to meet that little someone that's been growing inside of you. What a miraculous time for you and your husband!!!

Hama Roska said...

Way to go Gary! Sounds like she is catch. Those are some nice photos and a beautiful family.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Your dad tends to do that, get married without notice that is. She is beautiful! What a beautiful new family you have inherited. by the way, do you know kensey's blog address? Apparently Brooke wilde has seen it but not me...

Tahnie said...

Kensey's blog is austinnewtonfamily.blogspot.com I plan on adding it to my link list. And yes my Dad doesn't give us any notice. But hey, he's improving....at least I met his furture wife before the wedding day!! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Tahnie-

Yes, Patrice has taught me to blogstalk. I got to yours from Amy's. Tell your dad congratulations. I saw him a few months ago in Woodland and talked to him for a bit. What a great guy.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Hey Tahnie and Brad! Your pictures of your new baby are cute, but they look an awful lot like your dad and his new wife...

The Richards family said...

Hey I heard about a addition to your family... where are the pictures? I talked to Cheri a few weeks ago and she told me you had a baby, I could hardly believe it. I mean you are still little Tahnie to me. I know you are not still little Tahnie but to me I think you always will be SORRY. I want pictures of that cute baby now that I found your blog I well keep checking!!

Holmes Family said...

Tahnie,

Congratulations on your new baby! I also got your blog from Amy's page. This is Jessica Dewey by the way. It is so neat to hear how you are doing and I hope to see pictures of your new little baby soon!
My mom and dad told me about your dad getting married! Awesome! Take care!

Kathryn said...

Found it! Wasn't too hard as the name Tahnie is not very common. Cute blog, its time for an update though, hello! :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails