Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I call for a do-over!

It's a sad truth all Greenbay Packer fans faced on Sunday, no Superbowl for them :( Brad is a huge fan, therefore I am too, by association. Dad dresses Brynner in one of his Brett Farve jerseys and I had to take some pictures-they looked so cute together! We thought we had won for sure when the kicker for NY shanked another field goal and we had won the coin toss. The next three pictures are from that blissful moment....




Then all our hopes and dreams came crashing down when Greenbay managed to loose by a field goal!! It was a sad day at the Roska household. I tried to tell Brynner it was only a game, but he was inconsolable.

11 people said...:

The Prices said...

He is so cute!! I wish I could have made it to see him when Amy did. Give him a big squeeze from me.
Sunny (Putnam)

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I laughed so hard scrolling through those pictures. I didn't know you'd actually have a full size jersey on him! So funny. PS I am glad you are feeling better. I was worried! (:

Chris said...

Yay for new posts! Brynner and Brad are so adorable! Im with Amy- a full sized jersey? I'll keep my eye out for a kiddie sized one!

Staci said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever... I love the sad one... And to answer your question about my baby girls name, her dad served his mission in Sienna Italy. He wanted her named that so I let him name her...

Cassie Jo said...

Brad and Tahnie-
Congratulations... I am sure you are wondering how I found your blog, yes, through Amy's site. I am so happy for the both of you! Your baby is beautiful, although he looks more like an "Atticus" to me... No, Brynner is a great name.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I too am in morning for the stupid packers! I can't believe they lost...oh wait a minute, they're the same old packers that seem to blow it at the last minute. The pictures are cute but I do have to say I think I would be the most adorable in the Favre jersey!

il scunitzo said...

Way to go ...Cassie Jo...Atticus is a great name! Wow, so this is what it feels like to join the ranks of the blog nerds. (Wipes a tear)

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

Hi Tahnie,
Congratulations on your adorable little boy!
Lacy (Siddoway) Schumann

Brooke said...

That post was hilarious--I loved the pictures!!!

Melanie Sharp said...

Tahnie - I haven't even congratulated you! Brynner is so darling. I love it.

Cheri said...

I was laughing so hard at the pictures and comments you made about them! Very cute!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails