Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mighty Fine Catch


I've been focusing so much on our new little guy that I thought I'd write about the first little man in my life, Brad. I don't think I tell him enough what a mighty fine catch he is and how lucky I am that he's mine. It's amazing how the room lights up and becomes more exciting when he's around. He really has taught me to laugh! I've never known anyone to watch a movie or a TV show and do big belly laughs by themselves in a room. He does it everyday and I love that about him! A special treat is to watch America's Funniest Videos with him or be around him with his brother, Drew, when they start telling stories of their childhood. I'm also told their fishing trips are a riot, but I'll take their word for it. I can't really see the appeal of waking up at 4:00 am but maybe I'll get into-you never know! Most of the pictures I have of Brad, he's fishing. Here are a few of my favorites...



Brad is also so thoughtful. For my birthday this year he sent me flowers, made an appointment with a Spa that day for a massage, pedicure, and manicure; and had his Mom come over and watch Brynner. It was such a great surprise! I needed it so much! When I came home from the spa he had a special dinner waiting that he learned to make when he was on his mission in France. I can never remember the name of it, but it was heavenly...even with our screaming baby in the background :)

One last thing I wanted to tell him I loved is what a great Papa he is. I love watching them together. He's so helpful in the evenings when I need a break and Brynner gets so excited to see him. We are both so lucky to have you in our lives. I love you so much honey!

7 people said...:

The Richards family said...

How cute!!! I love that you remembered your husband, sometimes we do get busy with the kids. Your husband seemes like a great guy.

Holmes Family said...

You're awesome Tahnie! After three kids I know I've neglected my husband. You two make the cutest couple.

Chris said...

You're right, he is a FINE catch! I knew that the first time you brought him "home" in Orem. Happy Birthday by the way...Im glad it was a good one for you!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Oh yes, the birthday. I am the crappiest friend ever, I'm sorry. Happy birthday. I'm glad Brad was so thoughtful for you on your birthday!

Chris said...

I LOVE DIVINE DESIGN!!!

MomSusan said...

Brad has been an awesome addition to the family. It is true his laugh is infectious and I am eternally grateful to him for being so good to my little girl and their precious boy! Love you Brad.

Love Mom

Brooke said...

Brad sounds totally perfect for you! You make an adorable family together!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails