Thursday, September 18, 2008

6th year!

Our wedding anniversary was last Sunday. I can't believe it's already been six years! I'll try and not be too mushy because frankly no one but Brad probably wants to hear this kind of a thing anyway. So that's my disclaimer-read on at your own risk!
Brad knows me well and surprised me Saturday with a 1/2 day at the Sanctuary Day Spa. (Holly, next time he knows to book it at Sycamore Massage and Bodywork!) It was heavenly with a foot treatment, body massage, sea scrub, herbal tea with scones, and to end it all with a good sit in the steam room followed by a nice hot shower-basically the works and I loved it! Then my Mom came over and watched Brynner so we could go out to dinner (thank you Mom!). We went to Ruth's Chris. It was soooo good! I felt especially fancy because Brad had called ahead and had a bottle of sparkling pear/apple cider chilling in a bucket by our table. Just like our wedding night! We had such a great time being alone together outside of our house and without child in tow. It was a very much needed night out! I hope he feels how in love with him I am. I'm so attracted to him in every way. He's such a good dad and husband. He knows how to lighten a mood and make me feel better no matter what ails me. I can honestly say I like who I am when I'm around him. He has taught me to stress a little less, to not be so critical of myself, and to not hold back a laugh when something amuses me. I love you Brad, Happy Anniversary!

Just look at my handsome hubby of six years! ahhhhh....

4 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

AHH! Happy Anniversry you two love birds! Remember how upset I was when you two got engaged and I started being a dumb friend/roommate? Ha! Well, never mind about all that- I am SOOO happy you two are married and made a beautiful little boy! And Im glad you made it to Sanctuary- they do a tremendous job there...I'll I do is give a good massage- which by the way, I still owe you. You may just be the first to experience my office! Im getting closer to opening it!

Congratulations again! Keep up the good work!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Congrats on 6 happy years. It sure does fly by! Oh, and if your husband gives romantic lessons, I know someone who will trade him guitar lessons for them.

The Prices said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Cheri said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Sounds like you two had a great time! And the spa sounded heavenly!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails