Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankful: Part I

I'm thankful for my family
I'm thankful for my close family
I'm thankful to move forward in life and beyond
I'm thankful for kisses
I'm thankful we can rest and take it all in
I'm thankful I can hear my son laugh
I'm thankful my man loves his little man
I'm thankful my son has skills
I'm thankful my husband has one sexy behind!! Hmm.
I'm thankful I'm not raising my son on my own
I'm thankful I have a sense of humor
I'm thankful my child looks up to his Daddy
I'm thankful to be in the background once in a while
I'm thankful my son likes me
I'm really really thankful my son likes me
I'm thankful to Britta for doing such an awesome job with our family pictures! Go here to check out her website. (thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you)

4 people said...:

Camie said...

Such a cute family! And lots to be thankful for!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Ooh, I hope your son likes me! Thes photos are beautiful. We need family photos, know any photographers in Cache Valley?

Cheri said...

What a cute post! I LOVE the last picture of Brynner! He has some of the funniest expressions I've ever seen! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That is one funny kid. LOL. And two good looking parents. That last picture...I am still laughing.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails