Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

He doesn't have his white gloves on in these photos. All the same, I think he made a pretty cute Super Mario!

I had to quickly update this and show Brad and I as the Publisher's Clearing house couple for Halloween. I know I look terrible in this picture...that's what I was going for! Those curlers are harder then it looks to put in. Kudos to my Grandma for doing it by herself all these years! :) We won 1st prize for most creative!

15 people said...:

Hama Roska said...

That is super cute. I've been checking for photos. I can't wait to see you and Brad.

Sycamore Girl said...

How great! Very, very creative. Unlike this comment.

Alayna's Creations said...

oh those are all terrific costumes!

The Prices said...

I LOVE your costumes! You guys are too creative!

Camie said...

Awesome!! The costumes look great!!

Camie said...

Awesome!! The costumes look great!!

Camie said...

Awesome!! The costumes look great!!

Camie said...

Sorry, I think I must have just had a seizure. seizure. seizure.

Anonymous said...

Love the mustache on that little guy I miss so much I ache! Love you in curlers Tahnie. I tell you I put those curlers in Grandma's hair now and it ISN'T easy. The music is the best, ha ha. Brad you are so handsome in a suit....you should be a CPA or something!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

What a good idea. OK start thinking of costumes for Zach and I for next year... So cute!

Brooke said...

How clever! I love it!

Cheri said...

Ohhh!!! Brynner looks soooo adorable. I also love that you have the music to go along with his costume! You and Brad look awesome also! As always you two come up with the best costumes!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Brynner's Halloween costume!!! SOOO cute. I am sad that he blew it out before I could enjoy it in person.

The Newton's said...

You guys are very clever when it comes to costumes. That is cute! How do I get my blog to update you when I have a new post? Is that why the Newton Family is always at the very bottom of your list?

Holmes Family said...

Way too cute! My boys are so into Mario right now! They have looked at this post for a long time, listening to the music and also asking why they couldn't be Mario for Halloween. I am not as clever as you.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails