Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is Brynner.

Photobucket

This is Brynner exploring his artistic side. Go Brynner go.

We are officially 'hang pictures on the fridge' people.

P.S. I finally found out how to post larger pictures. Wanna know how? Go here

P.P.S. I haven't figured out my spacing issues. While I'm composing a post it will allow me to have as many spaces in between paragraphs as I want. However, when I post it, it squishes some lines together while spacing others out. So annoying! Does anyone know how to fix this?

4 people said...:

Cheri said...

Love this picture! You're so creative.
I have the same problem with the spacing. The longer the post the more annoying it is!
We need to get together soon.

Marshall Fam said...

Finally checking up on you! It was so fun to read your blogs. You do such a great job. I need to get some lessons!! Your Brynner is the cutest little boy ever!

Hama Roska said...

Way cute picture! I'm excited for your fridge.

Cheri said...

Love the new header!!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails