Friday, April 10, 2009

The Red Chair

Let's ignore the fact that my son is obsessed with carrying around his red Ikea chair and focus on him being an American Hero [slash] genius [slash] really good thinker. Ask yourself this: How would you like access to a chair at any given moment during your day? Picture yourself standing in a line, pumping gas, or turning off a light switch. Now picture doing all of those tasks sitting down! Almost feels like you should be paying someone!

Don't be surprised if I start to carry around one of these handy red Ikea chairs. Plus! They’re only $3.99. Plus! I can squeeze my butt to fit in it. Worst case scenario is that I can only squeeze one cheek comfortably. I would still have to vote 'Pro' carrying it around.

Here's my second thought. I might have to limit myself to carrying around just the chair-no purse, no Brynner, no cell phone. Other wise I may start to look like Navin R Johnson. Wouldn't want that.......or do I???? The paddle game would come in handy in a boring meeting and the thermos could store some lovely hot chocolate! He really is onto something.

5 people said...:

Krystal said...

Hey Tahnie,
You have a cute blog, I'm glad I found it through facebook and Beau's blog. Your little one, Brynner, is so precious. :)

Camie said...

How cute is that?! I think I might start carrying a chair around too!!

Tahnie said...

YOU MEAN I'M GOIG TO STAY THIS COLOR?!?!? Navin Johnson

Cheri said...

Am I the only one who has no idea who Navin Johnson is??? Yes, you can laugh at me now! =)
Love the cute pictures of Brynner!

Cheri said...

Oh! The Jerk!!!! LOVE that movie! =)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails