Monday, June 1, 2009

Gorgeous Bride!

So. I did my first 'official' Bridal shoot. It was sooo much fun! Becky was so easy to photograph and was such a good sport doing whatever I asked of her. Check out her gorgeous dress...that her Mom made for her! Love it. Love it. I can't wait for the wedding this week!!

5 people said...:

Kathryn said...

That IS a beautiful dress! I didn't know you were doing pictures again, looks like fun!

Sycamore Girl said...

Oh Tahnie Tahnie! These are great! Awesome dress too! wow. Hey, can you put together a little certificate for the Run For Taylor 5K? I lost your phone number...email me:
sycamoremassage@gmail.com
thanks!

The Prices said...

that dress is awesome! As are your photos!

Cheri said...

You did a great job!!!! Love her dress. Too cute!

Melanie Sharp said...

Well done! A+ on your first bridal shoot - you're fantastic. Sooo beautiful.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails