Friday, June 12, 2009

Puddle me this

It's been raining so much here that I've seriously considered naming each droplet and welcoming them into the family. They would receive all of the {rejected} names that Brynner may have had if Brad got his way....Atticus......Vannes (Pronounced Van)......Jett.......Oden.....I think I blocked out the rest. My point is Brynner and I had been cooped up for days and enough was enough! It was pouring outside so we put on a sweatshirt and stood on the porch. It may not sound great to you, but it really was the beez kneez! I couldn't remember the last time I went outside to watch such a crazy rain storm. Sheets of rain ricocheted off the sidewalk as it came shooting down. I caught some serious deep breaths which is exactly what I needed. Brynner got what he needed too...something new to see (it hailed a few times) and splashing in the puddles on the porch didn't hurt either. I run back in to get my camera and as soon as I opened the front door, heavy air insulted my nose. I couldn't wait to get back out! Next time it rains poke your head out for a bit. The body is optional, but highly recommended!

4 people said...:

Cheri said...

Today Christian asked me,"Is it ever going to be sunny again?" Poor Kids! Maybe we should go splash in some puddles too!

Bang Del said...

Hi, just stopping by. God Bless..

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Oh that baby is cute. When is that baby going to live by us? And his momma and dadda. p.s. I am so glad you are still doing photography because you are so goooooood

Anonymous said...

Wow, those names were cool Brad. I hope that your wife pulls her head out one day and realizes what a creative, thoughtful, non-conforming origanal and awesome CATCH you are...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails