Monday, January 25, 2010

Panda Express-less

What do cows do on a date?

They go to the Moooooovies!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! I heard that joke in church yesterday and I figured it was a good way to break the ice. Not that anyone still checks to see if I've written anything....other then my Sister. You check this, right Cher?! Now that I feel we've all been reacquainted I can share my deep inner thought.

I'm pregnant! I have been for four months now and I realized I hadn't ever blogged about it. Due July 18th, everything is going splendidly, thanks for asking! Here's a little picture of the baby who doesn't like it when I eat Panda Express. Sacrifice-we've all gotta make them sometimes...

10 people said...:

The Richards family said...

I check your blog!! AND I am so happy your are having a baby!! You need to keep me up on your blog because that is how I know what you are up too I also think you are hilarious and think your blog is so fun... so I expect more blogs!!

Rebecca said...

:D i check your blog too-- for the same reasons The Richards family does.
congrats on the new baby!!

The Tews said...

Yay! Congrats!
PS Nate and I are both graduating in May and I want some fun pictures of us to put in our invitations - you game? (I know it's a little early to be asking but I am counting down the days!)

Liz said...

Guess I'm the only one in the ward who cares about you and checks your blog... :) Congratulations!!! Glad that everything is going well! Are you going to find out what it is???

Krystal said...

Congratulations on baby #2! That's exciting! :) I also think you're blog is funny; I love to read it!

The Prices said...

Hooray! When do you find out what you are having? I am guessing a little girl.

Cheri said...

Yep still checking your blog! =) Yeah for baby #2! I had a dream last night that you're having a girl! Maybe it's a sign!

Tahnie said...

Two weeks and I find out what I'm having!! I'll keep you all posted!

Hama Roska said...

Hey, I check all the time. I was thinking you need to blog about baby #1's 2nd Birthday so I can see pics and maybe the slide show you shared.

I'm excited about your baby #2 and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who is thinking a girl. So happy!

Katie Pettey said...

Tahnie, I got your message and I'm sorry I haven't called you yet. I will - I promise. CONGRATULATIONS! Nash and Brynner are 2 days apart. #2 and #2 are due one month and 2 days apart. Our timing is prime. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Katie

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails