Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Bowling Alley

I have two questions. Where do bowling alley's get their carpet? And how do I get some? I'm telling you, carpet with stars and planets in every shade of the rainbow would definitely make my house more exciting. Brynner loves to bowl! He was pumped as soon as he saw the exciting carpet. He got super-duper excited when he caught on that no matter how many times he threw the ball, it would magically reappear. He had so much fun looking for the ball to come back he could hardly hold his composure when he saw it! He would scream and point "Daddy's Ball!" or "Brynner's Ball!" with as much gusto on the 50th time as the 1st. Brynner really loved bowling on Friday!

I tried to bowl a couple weeks ago with just Brad and I. I quickly learned bowling and pregnant belly's don't play well together. It felt like I pulled a stomach muscle....maybe even two stomach muscles. Which was totally lame because Brad and I had some sick bets riding on that game and all had to be thrown out. I already had a handicap (you know, like golf) just to make it fair between us, so add on two possibly pulled stomach muscles and my odds were not good. I won't be bowling anytime in the near future unless I can use those ramps they have for kids. Brynner scored a 91 on his first game and a 90 on his second using the ramp. That blows my average 80 something out of the water. I may practice ramp exclusive bowling even after the baby is here because you can't argue with those results.

You know what else you can't argue with? Bowling alley's carpet being exciting. Because it is.

(We forgot the camera-dang it! Not a big deal though cause I pretty much look like this when we bowled....except for the clothes and the hair and the body. We're both of the female gender however!)

1 people said...:

Cheri said...

I would've loved to see Brynner bowling! Too cute.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails