Saturday, February 27, 2010

ABC's

Some friends/family want to hear Brynner do his ABC's but haven't been able to because my kid is not a performer-at all! I finally got him to say it all the way through this afternoon to the camera. It helped that I turned the screen so he could see himself while he did it. I think when he first learned them he was around 20-21 months. It was sometime before his second birthday-I at least remember that much. Now if only I could get up the guts to start the potty training thing....we'll see.

3 people said...:

Cheri said...

What a smart and cute little boy! I can't believe how big he looks!

McNeil Family said...

He is a prodigy! An adorable one at that. Geez I look at your blog and worry that my child is 21 months and doesn't know his abc's. What is wrong with me?

Susan said...

He is pretty darn cute! His ability to memorize is astounding actually.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails