Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jess and Nate {pause} Grad-u-ate!

I nearly ruined the surprise of Jess and Nate's graduation invitations when I posted these pictures prematurely. Lickedly split, I took it off for later postage-crisis averted. The only problem is I was eating an Almond Joy when this was originally posted last week and now I'm not, which makes the very first line a big fat lie. And if there is something I can't stand, it's a lie. So in full disclosure I just had to say, no, I'm not eating an Almond Joy right this very second (even though I wish I was). Please read on...

Original Post:

I'm eating an Almond Joy (yes right this very second-don't hate) that was gifted to me by dear Jessica. See, we're connected on deep telepathic mind powers and she felt that I needed one today. That, or she's just super thoughtful and nice. My only hope is these pictures bring as much enjoyment to her and Nate as this candy bar brings to me. (Between us, I don't know if that's possible) Give the super nice Jessica and super jumper Nate (good form) your applause as they celebrate graduating! With degrees and everything!!!

4 people said...:

The Prices said...

Tahnie, you are great! I REALLY need to make time to have you take our pictures next time we are out!

Melanie Sharp said...

Tahnie - these are AWESOME. Really....A+

How darling is Jess?!! Love these pics. You're fantastic.

Cheri said...

Love these pictures! My favorite one is the one with their book on their head with an apple on top! Awesome! Also love the "Grads" letters! Super fun.

Hama Roska said...

These are great pics. I love them!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails