Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just because

we can't get enough of her!

My Grandma read this storybook to my Mom as a little girl. She read it to me and now I read it to my little ones!
Brynner is the sweetest big brother! He's such a good helper and always wants to go, "Check on the baby," when she's taking a nap.

8 people said...:

Katie Pettey said...

YEAH! Congratulations! I've been anxiously waiting for you to post about Laynie. She's beautiful and Brynner looks like he is smitten with her. I hope you guys are adjusting well and getting some sleep. We have about a month to go and Nash asks me every day (several times) if his baby brother is big enough to come out of my tummy. He can't wait right now - hopefully the brotherly love will last when he gets to share me and his toys.

Mindee and Jerry said...

Roska family...she is gorgeous! Congrats on another cutie! Tahnie please let me know if I can do anything to help out in any way! I need to come meet her!

The Newton's said...

I'm so glad she's here! She looks so precious and I can see Brynner in her. I love when they are so new! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her.

Cheri said...

Oh she is such a doll! Love the one wear she's wearing a flower headband and I LOVE the storybook one! How cute!

Melanie Sharp said...

So cute! Congrats Tahnie and family. Drink in that sweet baby girl. Andy Brynner has grown into his big brother role well - he looks so big! Wish I was seeing you at our class reunion this weekend.... :-(

Melanie Sharp said...

Ooops...I didn't mean to call Brynner "Andy Brynner" I meant to say "And Brynner". I assure you I'm not renaming your children.

Holmes Family said...

She is adorable! Congrats! I'm so glad you responded to one of my blogs, so it reminded me to check yours. I hope you are doing well. Take care!

Sycamore Girl said...

She looks just like Brynner, only more delicate! And holy cow! Brynner looks so big now- as does my little girl. They grow up so fast. Sniffle sniffle...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails