Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Normal-ish

This lil' sugar has captured my heart. I can't believe she'll be pushing three months soon! For all concerned I'm happy to report Brynner is still a very sweet brother. He offers to get her binky if she so much as whimpers and shoves it in. My favorite thing he got for me yesterday was a one inch piece of toilet paper when I asked him to get me a 'little piece.' I had a good laugh and thanked him for doing exactly as I asked.

Layn is just so darn smiley I can't help but loving her to pieces and kissing those chubby cheeks of hers all day long. Could I fall in love with her more you ask?! I most certainly did when she started sleeping through the night. Yay!! Life is steadily getting more normal around here....or at least as normal as we come! :)

Just to test ourselves we've decided tomorrow is the day we'll potty train Brynn. Why the heck not. So basically-I'm terrified. Advice?! Condolences?! I'll take anything I can get.

2 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

Love these pics. Three months has flown by, huh! My wee one is also SO smiley. Its getting to the really fun parts- where they look at you and recognize us. Its the best. Normalcy does occur when everybody sleeps through the night! Its magical what SLEEP can do!

The potty training thing...good luck. Natalie has regressed in that department and is back in a pull up. We are at a loss as to what to do...so we are doing nothing and just hoping she decides for herself that not peeing in her pants is cooler. All I can say is to be sure that it does not turn into a power struggle. The second it becomes negative at all, you've got to back off or it will back fire on you.
There are plenty of books out there. Check out the one called "How to potty train in ONE day". Yes, it can be done.
Let me know how it goes...and good luck!

Cheri said...

Laynie is such a sweetie! I love these pictures of her. I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

Good Luck with the whole potty training thing. It's NOT fun but it's great when you're done. And a ton cheaper! I took my kids to the dollar store and they picked out some prizes. When they went #1 they got a sticker. When they went #2 they got one of the dollar store prizes!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails