Monday, October 4, 2010

Laynie's Nusery

Laynie's nursery is coming together very slooooowly due to the fact I had to put seventy-three coats of paint on her crib. Nevermind the fact that I can't stand up straight any longer-I love it and think it was totally worth it. I still want to incorporate some owls on the tree and perhaps a stuffed owl in her crib. All I have left is the mobile (ideas?), wall art, painting the rocking chair, and painting the dresser. I can confidently say it will be done by the time she's twelve-easily.

7 people said...:

Ali said...

Wow! That is AMAZING!!!

Alayna's Creations said...

adorable, Tahni, simply adorable.

Cheri said...

So cute! LOVE it and my little Laynie girl!!!

Katie Pettey said...

I LOVE IT!! I wish I had more of an eye for decorating and design.

Sycamore Girl said...

Lucky kids! You should do a post about Brynner's room and now Brad painted that tree and the road around his room. You two are amazing! I wonder if MY mom was ever cool enough to decorate a nursery for me?! ...I'm number five, so probably not. Ha!
Laynie is a doll. And you're one HOT mama!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I still would have preferred the name Drewlina but she is cute and the name fits!

Hama Roska said...

The room is beautiful just like Laynie. I can hardly believe how dark she is.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails