Monday, September 10, 2007

Moose Bite vs. Toliet Paper Etiquette

Welcome to our blog! We're new at this so be nice or go home! Now comes the part where we tell the nice people what we intend to write about. So far we've decided Brad will sporadically contribute pearls of wisdom on subjects such as treating moose bites, giving directions in French, & personal grooming tips for left handed Americans. Where as Tahnie's posts will range from etiquette on toliet paper roll replacing to the latest Roska happenings. It's a lot to cover so we're excited to get started!

4 people said...:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Sounds like fun!!!! A good way to see if people are checking out your blog is to put a counter on it. Ask me if you want to find out how! love amy

The Prices said...

We would all love to see some pictures!!! Love, Sunny (used to be Putnam)

Chris said...

I need to start a blog too. I love reading Amy's and I look forward to checking in on yours too! Stay tuned...we may venture soon!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

well,well,well if I remember correctly and I do believe I do "blogging is for nerds" "you're a blog nerd" and my pesonal favorite, "I'll never have a blog" -Brad Roska. Well done Tahn Tahns it looks like you got him to cave in. welcome to blogging fellow blogarinos!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails