Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm it!

I've been tagged! Amy tagged me to list 8 interesting things about myself. Here is goes... 1. I over came my dislike of fish and tomatoes by making myself eat them over and over again. 2. I once jumped off a 90 foot cliff at Lake Powell and loved it! One word of advice: I wouldn't recommend doing it with a life jacket on...it really hurt when I hit the water 3. Brad & I collect magnets from every place we vacation to. The tackier the better :) 4. My name is Utahna and I live in Utah. I personally don't find this that interesting , however, strangers apparently do and I always get asked if my parents named me after the state. One more thing about my name....I don't have a middle one. 5. I really hate my writing. I'm closer to coming to terms with it-but not quite yet. 6. I remember the day I found out the Tooth Fairy didn't exist: My dad had mistook a $5 bill for a $50 bill in the dark. I was sooooo excited the next morning! That is until he explained the Tooth Fairy made a mistake and switched me. 7. Brad & I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I love you little man!!! ;) 8. I've always wanted to paint. Abstract stuff, mostly because I didn't get any of my Dad's talent, and if it looks odd I can say I meant for it to be like that. So now it's your turn: Brad, Holly, Drew, Em, & Cheri (I know you don't have a blog yet but you should start one!) I wanna hear 8 interesting things about each of you!!

2 people said...:

Hama Roska said...

I like the tooth fairy story. What a rough way to hear it though. Lots of disappointment in that.

Chris said...

Ok. So I've done it. Eight things posted about Chris and me on our blog. Check it out.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails