Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow people posted comments! Thanks Amy, Sunny, & Hollywood! Keep them coming. I promise I'll check it more often. I was waiting to do another post until we had some updated photos. Days turned into weeks and well, Brad finally took a few this afternoon. I'm already 8 months pregnant and we literally haven't taken any photos until now. Total slackers! For those that don't know, I'm due Nov. 26th. We're getting so excited! Even our dog, Rusty, is anxious to meet him!










While I'm posting photos I might as well add a couple more of our hansome guy, Rusty.


3 people said...:

Hama Roska said...

It's funny how photographers forget to take pictures. One day your little guy (or his wife) will enjoy seeing these pictures.

Your blog is great! Thanks for the invite. -em- aka Aunt Hama

Chris said...

These pics are so amazing...Im almost 5 months and we too have not taken any pics at all! (of course...Im not really showing at all yet...) Perhaps ya'll can photo Chris and I went Im eight months...Rusty is adorable!- same color as our dog Hank. Cool.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

What a cute pregnant tummy! My pregnant tummy is NOT cute. I don't have any pregnant pictures because well, I blow up like a balloon when I am pregnant. But you look like a model pregnant girl! Way to go!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails