Friday, October 12, 2007

Best of the best....

according to Tahnie & Brad. Best Mac & Cheese: The Mascot of our blog, Great Value brand (thick and creamy style) dirty ol' 50 cent Mac & Cheese. The best darn boxed food you will ever have the privilege of sinking your teeth into. They put an addictive chemical in it that makes you crave it fort nightly. Football Team: It's gotta be Green Bay. I was introduced by Brad to this team and surprise...I actually don't mind watching it like I use to. Once you realize what's going on, it's not half bad. Best Wrestler: (Disclaimer: This is so embarrassing that this is published on a blog that I contribute to) According to Brad it's Chris Jericho. I refuse to watch and find out why. Jamba Juice: Hands down, no competition.....Caribbean Passion. Best "First" Car: Out of the two of us, it's definitely Brad's. 1989 Plymouth Horizon, four door (but only two open) hatchback with custom blue spray paint. Best French Fries: Apollo Burger with fry sauce...but of course not as much as Drew coats them in. :) Best pickup line...that actually worked: "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?" And no Brad didn't use it on me...thank goodness. Best Pen: Bic, soft grip, gel pen in blue. I think it helps my horrible writing not look so horrible. Is there such a thing? If there are "skinny mirrors" than I guess there can be. Best Sushi Roll: We're split on this one.... Tahnie: Pink Flamingo (Mikado) Brad: Spider Roll (Mikado) Best Abstract Artist (that we could actually afford to purchase work from): Francesco Savinelli Best Utah pronunciations: Fridee, Layun, melk, hurracun, expecially. And yes, I admit, I use to say Melk instead of Milk along with pellow instead of pillow. I am happy to report I've correct myself. Best Yogurt: Western Family, fruit on the bottom, Boysenberry... Why did they stop making it, WHY??! They all come premixed now. It's just simply not the same!! Best Cartoon: Duck Tails...wooohoo! Best School Lunch: Brad: The square pizza with bits of Canadian bacon and Ranch for dippin' Tahnie: Potato Bar with lots of cheese, ranch, and bacon bits and those blasted good peanut butter bar brownie things. hmmmm....I really want one now. And I just have to mention, since we're on the subject, the infamous Hot Dog Boats. Does anyone else think it's really strange to boil hot dogs, split them, top with two scoops of mashed potatoes and melt cheese on top?? What the..... Best Board Game: Brad says, "cut throat, nasty, Sorry!" I say Clue was the best. Best Slurpee Flavor: Cherry. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. And that my friends is the best of the best according to Brad and Tahnie. Hope you enjoyed life my our point of view for a bit.

4 people said...:

Chris said...

Ok, so what was your first car? And, Brad- oh my. How can you seriously eat a spider roll? I about threw up when I saw the tenticles getting bigger and closer to what was lurking at the other end of my roll...Its a FULL ON mini calamari! Im all about calamari, but please, dismantle it for me first! Also, how halarious- "expecially"...chris and I had this conversation not two days about. Why do people say it like that? Common people!

Tahnie said...

My first car was a Geo Metro..not that exciting.

We heard another one that was funny today at church as far as "utah" talk goes. Fermiliar. It's so funny when you start to notice it! ;)

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I'm not sure where you go to get your yogurt but I had a boysenberry on the bottom yogurt just this morning! It was soooo good I love them too. I will be more than happy to share with you where I get them but it depends on what I am getting for christmas! No I am just kidding I bought a dozen or so of them from Macey's last week and they always seem to have them.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

What?!!!? Western family boysenberry yogurt has changed or is non existent? I just don't know if I can handle that information right now in my life.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails