Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nerds, Bums, & Smiles

Homemade pipe cleaner glasses + 6 month old boy = pretty cute nerd




Instructions: Go to the song playlist on the right and click "Booty Song" before viewing the picture below. (Credit goes to Amanda Nichols who had this song on their blog for a little while. It's one of my favorite new songs!)

Nothing cuter then this baby booty!

A couple cute pictures from the last little while....


11 people said...:

Cheri said...

I LOVE the glasses. Too Funny!!! Christian told me that he can't wait until Brynner is bigger so he can play with him. All the pictures are adorable.

Cheri

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I can't even believe how cute he is. He is so cute!!!!!!!!! I love the glasses. And nerdiness.

The Prices said...

TOOOOOO cute! I am in Utah for a bit and I need to come see your little one!!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh...adorable! Little Brynner looks SO big sitting there on the grass.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

Emily and I need you guys to forward us the Booty song because I am going to take that exact picture and post it on our blog!!!

Holmes Family said...

He is such an adorable little guy! I love the glasses! He's growing so fast, that's the most difficult part of raising kids. I want them to stay little forever!

MARZO'S said...

he is getting so big and is so handsome! i love the booty shot too! are you ready for another baby yet? haha

Marshall Fam said...

What a cute boy!! You always have the cutest pictures, he must be a pretty happy boy. Well it looks like you guys are doing good. I'll check up on you soon.

Sycamore Girl said...

Ow Ow! Sweet booty!!! Hey, when do you want your massage?

Eden said...

Your little guy is adorable. You are blessed! Glad to know all is well. It's fun to check in with you and see how things are!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

http://maryslittlebitsoffreaking.blogspot.com/
you guys really need to check out this blog

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails