Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

I got this from my Sisters blog! I thought it would be fun and hope you will play along! Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of Brad or I. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, We'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and do the same thing. Thanks for playing!

7 people said...:

Rebecca said...

Ha! I like this kind of tag. :)

You two were just really fun neighbors. Always so upbeat and positive-- even in not so positive circumstances. :)
I have fun reading your blog. thanks for sharing!

The Newton's said...

One of my favorite memories was back in high school. You, Amy, and I drove your beautiful grandma car to my house for lunch. We had seminary after lunch, so none of us were in a huge rush to get back to class. But then disaster struck. It was the middle of winter which made my driveway quite slippery. As we were backing down we hit some ice and were sliding towards one of the brick pillars. We were stuck and couldn't go in any direction. After being stuck for some time we decided to pray and it worked! We got free and headed to seminary very late. We told Brother Cottle what had happened and how we had prayed. Good times in that grandma car!

The Richards family said...

Oh Thani, The memories I have of you!!! I quess the thing that I remember most is I wanted a little sister so bad because you were the funnest little sister to my best friend!!! Now I think it is so funny because you were not that much younger than us and it freaks me out that you are old enough to have a baby, because you were the LITTLE sister. We had a lot of fun and I remember lots of dressing up and playing in the "fort" behind your dad house!!!

Cheri said...

It's so hard to pick just a few memories. How about the time we went to Disneyland and all the hotels were full so we slept in mom's Toyota Carolla at the park? And someone gave us hot chocolate and donuts in the morning!
Or how about when we used to spend forever setting up a grocery "store" in our living room. I think we spent more time setting it up than actually playing!
Remember the time we made braclets and sold them in front of Ken's Kash? Complete with a cardboard box display stand. I think we made $2. Then we spent our haul on penny candy.
Oh I could go on and on but we did have some good times!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I remember When Brad and I got pulled over in his hoopty because we filled the intersection with smoke. THe officer walked up to the window and asked if we saw her trying to pull us over and Brad said how the heck did you expect me to see you through all that smoke? We both lost it laughing.

Melanie Sharp said...

Tahnie had the best sledding birthday parties in to world. Your dad made a sweet tubing track in the backyard (one that was incredibly dangerous I might add) and there were homemade donuts and hot chocolate to be had inside when the cold, or the injuries got to be too much. Good times...

I also remember eating little baggies of Tang mixed with sugar on the bus on our way to and from elementary school together - gross. What was my mom thinking letting me ADD sugar to Tang?

Zach 'n' Amy said...

It is really hard to pick one memory. I agree with Kensey, many grandma car memories. Remember that time I came running to you telling you about how I saw some crazy guy driving around with a helmet on? And then Ren pulled up in your driveway with his helmet on? (Hope he's not reading this). Good times at Galaxy diner too, oh yeeeeah.
Brad memory- of course I can't go without telling about the time, it was the first time we met him and he had all these hip urban sayings, like, "oh it's money, dude" or whatever. So Zach and I didn't know what the heck he was talking about most the time, then he asked Zach, "Do you want some cake?" and Zach thought it was some kind of slang and just kept saying, "I don't know what that means. I can't understand that. I have no idea what you are talking about." And we finally had to say, "No, he really is asking if you want a piece of cake!"

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails