Friday, July 18, 2008

The Pianist

Our Prodigy Son....

7 people said...:

Cheri said...

Too Cute!!! I love that he plays with his nose! Thanks for posting it. That made my night!

Cartier Family said...

America's Got Talent...presenting Brynner! What a sweetheart!!!

Sycamore Girl said...

Its been a while since I've laughed that hard. Thanks B!

The Prices said...

too cute!!

Holmes Family said...

This is way too cute! It's so fun when there's a new found talent, and they enjoy and love impressing and doing what mommy or daddy want them to do.

Anonymous said...

Brad & Tahnie--I saw your comment on the GHS blog and wanted to let you know I added your blog link to it. Thank you for leaving a comment on it. Would you like me to add you as a contributor too? If so, please email me and I will send you an invite. Did you both go to Granite? Brad, I know you did. You are friends with my brother Jeff (Seaman) aren't you? Thanks for contributing! Also, if you could pass the link around to buddies who would be interested, that would be great!

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

HI! It was fun to hear from you, thanks for checking in on us. Your little guy is so cute. I wish ours was that age again. He is turning 2 on Thursday. I cannot believe how fast they grow up. What a fun video! Thanks for sharing.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails