Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dress up

The other day I saw a jean jacket that Brynner had never worn and thought how cute he would look in it. I was a little sad that he would never wear it outside before he grew out of it. I put him in it and it turned into a fun game of dress up so I took a couple pictures. The game was that I would put on his sunglasses and hurry and snap pictures before he could take them off. He won most of the time. I managed to get a couple cute ones in between trying to get him to sit still and get Rusty (our dog) out of the way. Finally I took a couple pictures of Rusty with the glasses on and he wanted nothing to do with us. A little reverse physchology was just what he needed.

7 people said...:

The Prices said...

I love the pic of Rusty with one eye showing. Brynner is pretty cute too!!:)

Cheri said...

Adorable! What a hip little nephew I have. I also love the picture of Rusty with sunglasses on.
I bet Brynner will be able to wear the jean jacket in the fall, before he grows out of it, won't he?
Thanks for sharing!

Cheri said...

How did you like Breaking Dawn? Did you hear that Twilight will now hit theaters three weeks early? Nov. 21! I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how photogenic that little sweetheart is! Those belong in a contest somewhere. What incredibly CUTE pics!!!

Brooke said...

He is definitely a little man...what a handsome little guy!

Hama Roska said...

That's way cute. I love the Rusty tactics.

Anonymous said...

Well said.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails