Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's about time I posted some pictures from the last couple months. Brynner really has turned into a little man lately. He can say Dada, give kisses, crawl, feed himself, pull himself up on furniture , and gets into everything! I can't wait to see what he'll do next.
We can always get a smile doing this.
He loves to empty all the toys and books before he plays.
I love him in just his diaper!

He already has the look down when he gets into something he's not supposed to

This is his expression when he's saying MMMMMM!

First tooth! It's coming in crooked and it's all my fault!

He loves to look outside at the tress blowing in the wind.
Uncle Drew pretending to be a Rhino.

Story time! This is his favorite book right now.

When I pull out the camera he crawls over and wants to look into the lens.

Anything he can bang on is his favorite toy!

He thinks grass is funny and sometimes laughs when he feels it.

Working on getting that Cheerio in his mouth!

9 people said...:

Cheri said...

What cute pictures! I love Brynner's I know I'm guilty look! He's growing up so fast. I didn't know he was saying, "Dada". You should post of video of him saying his first word.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

He sure is a cute kid I wish he didn't hate me! I am just kidding he is great kid.

The Newton's said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! He is in such a fun age!
Any day works for me to get together except for Wed. and Thurs. Let me know what works for you!

SusanMom said...

He is absolutely adorable. I love the biker t-shirt. My favorite thing is when he leans in and kisses. It is sooooo cute and sweet. Melts Grandmas heart!

The Prices said...

He is the cutest baby!! I seriously want to squeeze him anytime I see pics of him.

DancinnAnna said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a darling little man!

Sycamore Girl said...

Ok ok ok. I had to change the title on my last post on my blog becuase Tally is not the ONLY cutest kid I've ever seen. Brynner is right up there with her- your son really is a Looker! Well done you two beautiful parents!

Marshall Fam said...

Hey it's been a while since I checked your blog! It is always fun to look you are a great photographer. All of your pics are so cute and you always have fun stories that make me smile. Great Job. Hope your doing well love Juli~
Hey I was wondering if you ever hear from Tillery I was wondering what she was up to.

Holmes Family said...

I'm so excited to see more adorable pictures! It's amazing how quickly they learn and pick up on new things! Enjoy every moment of it!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails