Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks Sis.

Last month I talked my sister into letting me practice what it might feel like to be a real life photographer. We ended up having 30 min. of which half the time all I could think about was the psycho gopher that wasn't scared of me. Evil Gopher! He kept inching toward me though the tall grass and freaking me out. I think I may have screamed out a little. After that I was sure something was going to get us....like a badger. Evil badgers! Anyway I lived to tell about it so have a looksey at what a gorgeous sister I have!

Photobucket

Don't judge the lighting too harshly, I need to practice more. This time I need a couple (as in two) who will let me boss you around and shoot you...with a camera of course. Plus you get bonus points for great style and being goofy. I want it to be in downtown SLC on either a Thursday or Friday evening. Leave me a comment by Thursday no later then 9:32 pm. BTW don't be thinking you get off scott free.....I will require one Almond Joy candy bar for payment. I would even accept 1/2 but that is where I must draw the line. Sorry.

8 people said...:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Tahnie you are one of the most naturally talented photographers I know. You will have absolutely no problem. I would love some family pics sometime, but I keep telling myself I will get skinny first (:

The Prices said...

You don't want to fly out to Virginia to practice on us, do you? I would be willing to pay you 3 (yes, I did say three!) Almond Joys!! Think about it!

Sycamore Girl said...

You know I'm in...although if you'd like to see who else comments first, then you can choose. But Chris just said he'd like to do that. We can even get a sitter for Nat! City pics are so great! Let me know.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! It was so funny how scared you were of that gopher! You didn't mention the dead bird and the dead baby fawn we also found. Anyway thanks for doing that. I guess I owe you an Almond Joy! =)

Cheri said...

I don't know why Sterling was logged on to my computer but the above comment is really from me!

Alayna's Creations said...

nice ones! My fav is the one in the doorway, taken from above. And if you still need models, I can convince Sam it would be a "date" :)

Krystal said...

You take beautiful pictures!! And your sister does look gorgeous. Good luck with your photography. :)

The Tews said...

Oooooo- the one of her in the road is my favorite!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails