Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kisses

Brynner got his first kiss last night. The girl? She's our bishop's daughter (Scandal!). It was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. Two little ones puckered as puckered lips get, leaning in for a smooch. And let me tell you, once she got her kiss, Natalie wanted a few more. Not that I blame her, he is cute you know. My gosh they are cute. I'm trying to see how many times I can say cute without getting sick of it and I have the need to say it more. Cute. Cute. STINKIN' Cute! Surprising to me, it didn't make me sad thinking how big he was. My heart was too busy melting into a puddle.

I didn't have my camera last night, but here are a couple kisses when I did.
**What happened to all girls have cooties?!

4 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

This is just wonderful! Wonderful wonderful! Does he make a little "muah" sound effect with it? Baby kisses are the best!
Hey, Im out of town for another week, so I'll contact you when I get back to set up that photo shoot. Thrus/Fri are best for us too. ;)

Hama Roska said...

Aahh..How cute is that?!

Cheri said...

Awwww....melt my heart too! I love Brynner's Kisses. What a cutie!

Susan said...

I will just keep loving those kisses until he thinks he is too big! Love Grandma

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails