Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wait for it.........

Ten!!! Just watch and you'll know what I mean.

12 people said...:

Kathryn said...

So stinkin cute! How old is he? Is he suppose to be able to COUNT already?!

DancinnAnna said...

Too freakin' Cute. I can't believe how grown up he is!

Tahnie said...

He's a year and half Kat.

The Richards family said...

You have a smartie pants on your hands!!! So cute, good job momma (and dad)!!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Oh my heck he's a smarty! He's talking so soon too!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I couldn't help but start to get excited myself waiting for the BIG TEN!!!

The Prices said...

That was THE CUTEST thing EVER!! What a little smarty!

britta said...

oh for real he is so incredibly darling!!! that is so cute!! what a big boy! ben will never do that!

Cheri said...

My nephew is such a cute smart little boy!!! Loved the video. I love how excited he got right before he said, "10" because he knew he was almost done and would get praise when he said 10. Too cute!

Unknown said...

You need to upload this to YouTube where you're sure to have millions of hits in not too long. Way cute. "18-month-old Counts to 10."

Grandma said...

My oh my what an adorable, cute, smart and way too fun little boy.

Cartier Family said...

He's stinkin' smart! Cheri told me about this last night and I just had to come see. Anne can do to 3...kind of. She was so excited to watch him and was saying "bye-bye" to him!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails