Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chocolate with a side of hot

Hot Chocolate. Isn't it the greatest?! Snowy days and I have a superficial relationship. We're cool as long as I can have +=

Brynner and our front rug also have a superficial relationship. He uses it for one singular purpose. To serve his sentence in the time out zone. Can you see his little bum imprint? That gives you some idea of how often they see each other.

He got out on good behavior and discovered he loves hot chocolate as much as I do!

3 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

Great pictures Tahnie! Brynner? In timeout? So soon? I thought they were supposed to be Angels until they hit like, oh, I dont know, 13!? You should work on that superficial relationship with winter days. Add a shot of Rum- might add some depth...

Cheri said...

We all had Hot Chocolate today too! The kids all had a great time playing out in the snow building snowmen and forts! Love the pic's!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Hey I had hot chocolate and buttered toast for breakfast! (Is that wrong?...)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails