Saturday, November 7, 2009

Library Shoot. "Check" it out.

Did you get that? "Check" it out. As in the library will let you "check out" books about crocheting. Nevermind. It's not cool if you have to explain yourself. I know Holly has been anxious to " " these out.

You know you want a family picture to call your own. It deserves a loving home just like yours. Email me at tahnieroska[at]yahoo[dot]com.

6 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

They are wonderful Tahnie! Great job! Thank you so much for making CHRIS the center of your camera's attention. Because he is the center of MY heart! The ones of us on the chair are my absolute favorite! Damn! He is HOT!
I'll email you my address to your yahoo account and you can mail me the CD!
Thanks you thank you thank you! I owe you a million Almond Joys!

Kristin said...

Found your site via Holly and honestly? Am loving, LOVING, loving your style and photos. Probably well definitely will be needing to call you to update our family photo. Do you have a site that explains costs? my email is kristinbhodson@gmail.com

Sheila said...

Amazing Pictures! I am an aunt ! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Love these Tahnie!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Mom said...

Those are very cool. Good job! and Holly you have a cute family.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails