Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dear Jessica and Paul,

I hope you smile when you see these! I can't get over those little jeans Cohen was strutting around in. How adorable is he?! Thanks for trusting me to take them, I had a blast! I could tell your favorite part was when I sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider....and Cohen could have cared less. I can't compete with rocks or trucks, and certainly not trains. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. That's what I say.

P.S. If anyone else wants some "Christmas card" pictures let me know. Eighty bucks will get you a CD with all your images and copyright release. Eighty bucks and an almond joy will get you the CD PLUS a little dance by yours truly. I'll practice. You think about it and let me know.

6 people said...:

The Tews said...

Nate and I might have to take you up on this offer...I will pass the word around as well - great pics! I wish our cats enjoyed a good photo shoot.

Sycamore Girl said...

Hey, we need to get together! Eeeek! Chris has been sick for going on 10 days... And its fall break. It would have been perfect for a shoot. Maybe if he's feeling better by Friday we could find a time this weekend? What is your schedule like?
These takes are great btw. You really are talented Tahnie!

Cheri said...

GREAT job Tahnie! You're an awesome photographer!

The Prices said...

I LOVE these pics. Next time we are in Utah (probably in the spring) will you PLEASE take our family photos??!!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Tahns you are so talented. I need some of Tater and a good family pic. Just name a time! Up here or down there whatever you want to do.

britta said...

wow tahnie. great job! where did you go? great spot.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails