Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rice Krispies

I just had to share a cute story that happened today. Brynner had his four month Dr. appointment and Brad took a long lunch break so he could come as well. During the visit our Dr. mentioned starting Brynner on a little rice cereal once a day. Brad was telling the Dr. how excited that made him feel that he would be able to feed him. He told her he was going straight to the store and get some. He paused for a second and then asked the Dr. "You mean Rice Krispies, right?" I couldn't help but burst into laughter. How cute is that?!! Our Dr. chuckled and told him the difference. He was a good sport and just laughed right along with us. I thought you all might think it was funny too! :)

9 people said...:

Katy said...

Awwww...hehe..that is so cute!!! :)

The Newton's said...

First time daddies are the cutest!

Cheri said...

That was so funny! I loved this post. Brad you're hilarious.

The Prices said...

That is too funny! Maybe you can just make him a rice krispie treat to use as a teether!:)

Holmes Family said...

How fun! The best thing in life is to laugh, and you two must have a great time together!

The Prices said...

Hey Tahnie,
To answer your question.. No, I don't play the piano. I wish I could!

Cheri said...

To answer your question, No you couldn't tell they were playing. They just had them dancing and singing with two back up dancers(a man and a woman). Maybe they were playing earlier but we were late so I don't know. Also yes I'm free on Sat. so lets do something!

Cheri said...

P.S. Did you see the Dwight bobblehead on my blog?

Brooke said...

Great story--so cute!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails