Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

This year I decided to do my tricks via food. No, I didn't switch the sugar and salt, but I did make cupcakes and sushi. The cupcakes were made of meatloaf with a mashed potato frosting and the sushi was rice crispy treats, gummy worms, and fruit rollups. I had more fun making it then I'm sure Brad had eating it! He looked at the odd dinner on the table and just smiled and sat down to eat. What a sport. At first glance I really think you could be fooled into thinking they were real cupcakes. The sushi was obvious. At least the Peach Mango flavored water really got him! April Fools Brad!!! After all the weird food he even cleaned up the kitchen. Thank you honey! By the way I got both of these ideas from www.familyfun.com you should check out this site, I love it!




6 people said...:

The Prices said...

Tahnie, You are too cute. I need to start doing things like that for my kids.

Holmes Family said...

What a fun idea! My kids would love it.
I love reading your stories from earlier years. It's not only fun for us to read them, but I'm sure it brings back so many great memories! Take care, Jess

Brooke said...

What a good woman!

Cheri said...

Hey I did the cupcake dinner also! Great minds think alike! Amanda told me about a cute site that allow's you to change your background without having to do everything all over again!
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ It explains how to do everything right on the site. They have some really cute backgrounds.

The Newton's said...

What a cute idea! I will have to remember that for next year. I am sure the kiddies by then will definitely get a kick out of it!

Melanie Sharp said...

That's hilarious. The cupcakes seriously got me... I love it!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails