Friday, April 25, 2008

13-18 Weeks

Brynner makes me laugh all day. There are many days when my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing. I can't imagine life without him now. He's my everything! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.
I read babies can learn to stick out their tongues so I did until one day he did it back. Now we can't get him to stop!
On his best behavior
He found his feet this last week and is always trying to get them in his mouth.

First time eating Rice Cereal. Those are funny Rice Krispies!


Check out those thighs!

Hmmm....socks!



Getting ready for a walk





Daddy and Brynner's favorite game!


I love to snuggle with my sweet little man


He's always so happy to see Dad when he gets home from work


My Mom thinks I'm cuter then you!

12 people said...:

Holmes Family said...

Tahnie,
He is georgeous! Isn't life so much fun with kids?! I love it!
Love your new background!

Chris said...

I cannot believe he is that old! I LOVE that we have little kids- Im moving to SLC this weekend, and I am SO coming over for a play date! And...how's about a photo shoot???
I'll call you soon.

The Newton's said...

He is growing so fast. I can see both of you in him. So cute!

Nichols family said...

Tahnie, Brynner is such a handsome little guy!! I see so much of both you and Brad in him.

Cheri said...

What a cutie! Love the pictures. I see that you finally got his name painted on his wall in his room! It turned out really cute!

Cheri

Zach 'n' Amy said...

OK next baby we will have babies at the same time and have thigh contests. He is a true contender with my thunder thigh babies.

Brooke said...

Awww...I forget all of the adorable little habits that they have when they are so little. He is SO cute!

Cheri said...

Oh my gosh where did you find your songs? Ster and I were laughing so hard at Business Time and United States of Whatever. I assume those were Brad's choices? Too Funny! Am I the only one who has never ever heard of these songs????

Melanie Sharp said...

He is so darling! He looks like he has such a great temperament. I'm sure you're such a fantastic mom...

Zach 'n' Amy said...

where in the world is carmen sandiego! excellent...

The Prices said...

I love the last picture with his tongue out. HE is cuter than everyone so that statement is totally true!!!

Sycamore Girl said...

I have honestly looked at this post about five times- as least! I think I am mostl looking forward to Tally getting to that 13-18 week mark to see if she will grab her feet and stick her tongue out like little B. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. It really made my ego feel good. :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails