Saturday, February 6, 2010

Need a Valentine idea?

Glamour shots would be the ultimate, never to be topped, Valentine present! Big hair, eyeliner, back lighting, popped collar, and sparkly sequins! How have I just thought of this?! Thanks to google images I found some great inspiration to share with you in case you want to do the same thing for your sweetheart. I introduce...the gift that keeps on giving.



I didn't want anyone to feel left out so I included the guy with his cat. I'm not judging....just leaving it out on the table in case there are any takers.

I have less then a week to practice my head tilt of Aqua Net sexiness. The lady in the leather jacket could really teach me a thing or two.

If Glamour shots are not your cup of tea, stay tuned, I have a few more ideas up my sleeve. (But for real, did you even look at those pictures? Because they spells H-O-T! Don't you want a piece of that??)

3 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

Thank you for this! Wow. Just wow. I remember when my mom split up with my dad she 'treated' herself with Glamour Shots- there was a studio set up right in the middle of Wal*mart! Oh ya- those were some HOT shots!
This would be really fun to do as a joke. Auqa Net hair and all! You could shoot the pics, right?! :)

Cheri said...

The guy with the cat....Priceless! Seriously when I was a teen I wanted to get Glamour Shots soooo much. I'm sure Brad would LOVE that for Valentines!

Hama Roska said...

Cheri, thank you for your honesty. I totally wanted it growing up, now I realize how "flattering" it really is and.....do you think Drew would like it?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails