Sunday, February 21, 2010

To taste the impossible taste

I have neglected my poor fridge in the recent past. A good two months of neglect will do wonders. After a while I would imagine the Ghostbuster's fridge scene taking place each time I dared peek in. And wouldn't you know? A nasty cold I caught came to the rescue! My inability to taste or smell ANYTHING for the past three days suddenly had a purpose. Lickedy split-all monster making mold had been disposed of and I didn't even blink an eye! You have to understand, I have this super duper hyper active nose which would have forced me to retreat outside at least once during the cleaning out process. But! I got this blessed cold instead. So now that it's purpose has been fulfilled, I ask for it to kindly leave.

Perhaps I'm being ungrateful....it did come in handy today in the diaper changing party Brynner invited me to. A surprise party actually and all I could think of is how in the world had he pulled that one off? Nose temporarily out of service-that's how.

Everyday I wake up with hope that I may taste my delicious Cinnamon Life cereal in all it's fiber cinnamon-y crunchiness. Until then, you're more then welcome to hang out and get your own *fridge-cleaning-out cold.

*The side effect are mild and may cause the inability to breath, taste food, and engage in your daily activities. A small percent of people have reportedly stopped eating. Talk to your doctor if you stop eating, this may lead to a more serious disorder like death.

1 people said...:

Cheri said...

Love it! You're so funny!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails