Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures! 8-12 Weeks

We haven't posted pictures for quite awhile so here are some of my favorites from age 8 weeks-12 weeks. Sifting through them all, I realize just how many pictures we take of him! He's just so cute though, I can't help myself!




This is a picture of him talking. He's really been "talking" a lot! It's sooooo cute! I have some cute footage I'll post as soon I figure out how! :)


He is usually so cute and happy when we change his diaper.





We attempted to take some family pictures a couple weeks ago. It didn't turn out so well as you can see. We got a couple pictures out of it...the one above and the one on our profile. For putting the camera on a timer and trying to make him look forward instead of at us or the dog, I think we did pretty well.


I just had to post this one because of that lip! Oh my gosh...I kind of like it when he's sad just so I can see that face....but just kind of because that means some crying will follow.





I love to see the smiles even more then the pouty lips!


Regarding his mouth, he likes to eat with it and munch his hand with it. So much, in fact, that his nickname right now is Captain Munch....





However, today he found a third thing he likes to shove in his mouth. This was the first time he grabbed a toy and put it in his mouth. He did it over and over. It was really great to catch something he did for the first time on the camera! I know it seems silly but I was so proud at how well his motor skills are progressing.



20 people said...:

Chris said...

Chris has already asked "When will our baby do more than just sleep and eat?" Seeing cute Brynner makes me excited for the coming weeks! He's so adorable!

Chris said...

Oh, and I think you did a good job on your family portraits! Does Rusty know that he/she isn't in the pic? Shh...I won't tell if you don't tell!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Oh my gosh he is a good looking kid. Wow! All of these pics are great.

Cheri said...

Brynner is so darn cute! Thanks for posting the fun pics. Can't wait to see the video of him talking!!

Holmes Family said...

Tahnie and Brad,
You guys made a beautiful baby! It's okay to say that about little boys! How cute! Your family is beautiful and I'm so excited for all the fun things that are to come in the growing baby stages! Take care, Jess

The Prices said...

He has to be the cutest baby ever!! I wish I was there so that I could squeeze him. When I come back to Utah to visit I am going to make sure I stop by to see him!

The Newton's said...

Brynner has such beautiful dark eyes! Keep taking lots of pictures because they change so fast.

Brooke said...

What a handsome little man!

MomSusan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MomSusan said...

He is absolutely one of the top ten cutest babies in the world!
Love, Grandma

MomSusan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MomSusan said...

He is absolutely one of the top ten cutest babies in the world!
Love, Grandma

MomSusan said...

He is absolutely one of the top ten cutest babies in the world!
Love, Grandma

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

He is a cute kid. I think it's great you guys take sooo many pictures I wish it was something our parents would have done more often.

Staci said...

He is darling. His eyes are amazing. I would just sit and stare at him all day. I hope you are loving every minute of it. It's just the greatest thing in the world hanging out with this little person who depends so much on you.

Eden said...

He's beautiful! You guys are so blessed!

Melanie Sharp said...

He is so darling! Those eyes are so irresistible...good work.

The Richards family said...

Those are really great pics- of coarse!! And he really is precious, I LUB HIM. And are you just popular or what 17 comments. I really love to read your blog, I loved the storytime, and your pictures really are adorable!!

Chris said...

new post! new post! new post!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

i concur with holly. How about weeks 12-16!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails