Saturday, October 11, 2008

12 Step Program

Update: Brynner has taken some huge steps with his toilet paper addiction and enrolled in the 12 step program! Count em up....there's 12 in there! We're so proud of our little man. Today he's 10 months and 10 days old.

5 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

So glad Brynner is stinkin' cute! And I counted them- there ARE 12 steps in there! He is lucky to have you as a sponser!

Sycamore Girl said...

Ha ha. I just read my comment. "I'm so glad Brynner is stinkin' cute..."
Becuase if he was not so cute, I'd not be so glad.
...eh hem. errrr, its a typo.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Awwh, Brad is so cute with him. Fun fun.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I love how little kids walk like penguins. What an awesome little guy.

britta said...

I can't believe how big brynner is getting!! walking!! holy cow! what a big guy

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails