Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shedding in defense

Why must my dog shed soooo much?? Seriously. Hair is all I notice lately. Vacuuming twice a week is just not cutting it. For the next two month I'm going to have to double that if I ever want to get any visitors ever again. Scratch that......I'm going to have to triple it. In fact I won't be able to get anything else done so don't ask me why I don't shower anymore, cook, converse, or leave comments on your blog...I'm vacuuming-leave me alone! We've even resorted to attacking what (few) visitors we get with our roller thing-a-ma-bob-hair-taker-off-er as they leave because we can't remember if they had pants on or not and frankly I'm concerned what the neighbors might think?!! To avoid this I guess you could check your pants at the door and we'll give you a towel to lounge around in. I don't think that's so weird. Some people make you take off your shoes...why not your pants?! Trust me, you'll thank me later as you see all the other guests line up for their roll down. I do have one theory why he must shed so much. To get back at us for letting Brynner poke, grab, sit one, drive into/over, stare at, and yank his tail...just to name a few.

I am amazed at how easy going Rusty is and maybe vacuuming for two months straight twice a year (yes, it happens in the spring as well) won't be so bad. He'll have to endure like what honey..... 3 more kids :) ?

Evidence that we do feed Rusty. Check out that booty!

5 people said...:

Sycamore Girl said...

Tahnie, I hear you! We are inundated with Hank hair...but be thankful- YOU HAVE A VACCUM!!! (And a larger house for that matter!)
I love that we both have red-headed doggies for our babies to slobber and climb on. Every kids needs to grow up with a dog!

zach said...

When did you get so dang funny? We have the same problem with our cat right now. you pet her and you get a hairball on your hand.

Holmes Family said...

This was so hilarious! I would be kindof scared to come to your house if I had to check my pants! I don't know about dog hair and how hard it is to keep clean, but three kids, dust and dirt have given me the necessity to clean my house everyday.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see your new picture we took Saturday. It looks awesome. And I got a good fix of new Brynner pictures. What a doll and how patient is Rusty!

Eden said...

Brynner is growning up SO FAST - and he is so cute!

BTW: We tighted the security on our blog. If you want to view it, just email me at edenturnbow@gmail.com and I'll get you signed up.

Eden

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails